Recreation Registration Forms
Please register early for classes to assure the class will not be cancelled or filled and registration for a class closed.
Registrations can be dropped off at the Town Hall at 101 Midland Ave. or mailed to Basalt Recreation at 101 Midland Ave., Basalt, CO 81621. Please include your fee. You can also register securely online by clicking the "Register" button to the left.
Unless otherwise agreed on, a $5.00 late fee will be added on to late registrations. To avoid cancellation of a class, please register before registration deadline date. Please consult the guide to find the deadline date for your class. Classes will be cancelled with refund if registration does not meet minimum number of students requirement.
Timely registrations are important to allow for planning and purchasing supplies. It also assures your participation in the class.
Refunds are at the discretion of the recreation department. There are no refunds for swimming classes without a doctor's medical excuse.
Basalt Recreation has online registration for your convenience. Take a minute to get accustomed to the process. It become easier with each use. We are working with Active.com for this process so your registration information is secured with their system. Have your recreation activities guide handy for reference.
Mail-in registrations will be taken prior to deadline dates. Payment must be included. A registration form is provided in the brochure for your convenience. Registration can be mailed to Basalt Recreation, 101 Midland Ave., Basalt, CO 81621.
Pre-registration is required for all programs at which time the program fee is due and payable. Drop-ins are not allowed as staff, space, and materials may not be available.
Program registration is available until classes are filled or the specified deadline has been reached. Waiting lists will be taken as registration is limited in some programs.
Please be aware of our registration policies below.
- Refunds are granted if requested at least 5 business days in advance of class starting. Refunds may be granted up to 3 days prior to class providing it does not take the class below the minimum participant requirements.
- Refunds for Art Classes must be 5 business days prior to class. No refunds less than 5 business days.
- No refunds for swimming classes unless a doctor’s note is provided. No refunds for pool passes.
- If a refund is granted, a $10 processing fee will be assessed at the time of the refund.
- Refunds are processed during the normal Finance Department accounts payable schedule with checks being mailed within 25 business days. Cash refunds will not be given.
- All refunds are at the discretion of Basalt Recreation and Town of Basalt Accounts Payable.