Posted on: November 15, 2017

2018 Contractor License Renewal

 Here is the form:2018 Contractor's License Renewal. Please fill it out and mail it in with the additional information requested and the fee. The Town of Basalt does not issue plumbing and electrical licenses. The State of Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) licenses, permits and inspects plumbing and electrical. Here is a link to DORA licensing: DORA license renewal.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Building

2015 I-codes

2015 Building Codes Are Here

Posted on: September 14, 2017