Apply For

  1. Automatic Utility Payments

    Pay your bills automatically.

  2. Board Openings

    View current openings on town boards.

  3. Jobs

    Find openings for town jobs.

  4. Apply for Liquor License

    The attached packet contains the forms and information you will need to apply.

  5. Apply for a Special Event Liquor Permit

    A Special Event Liquor Permit can be utilized only by a non-profit corporation. Please read the attached file carefully and call Sally Ferren, Deputy Town Clerk, with any questions you might have.